The Refinery’s Services
Over the years I’ve repaired a lot of eye glasses for people, typically I require an hour to complete but some of the more minor fixes can be done while you wait.
Plastic frames are more problematic but if the damage is not severe I can still fix 90%.
I guarantee my work and parts.
A large portion of my training was taken up with concept, transmission of elements, and how to create a finished item that resonates with the customer.
It’s without a doubt the most enjoyable part of my business.
- Chain solder/weld – I’ve can repair both minute and large chain links on any precious metals.
- Ring sizing – I’ll happily quote on some of the more problematic rings.
- Retipping claws – to keep stones secure. Stone replacement- I supply and reset stones in a variety of settings.
- Reshank – is your ring shank pinching your finger or becoming thin from wear?
- Restoration – reblocking, setting replacement, engraving.
Precious scrap and second hand jewellery trade/ purchase
We have a full second hand traders licence and buy scrap at a competitive price.
We offer a competitive price. For an quality industry appraisal by our experienced gemologist.
Restring Beads & Pearls
Again we offer a competitive price for an experienced and polished repair or new fabrication.